Become a member
Dear current IPNA member, ear future IPNA member, dear colleague,
The International Pediatric Nephrology Association has around 1,600 members from around 100 countries.
Today around 85% of children with end-stage renal disease die to renal replacement therapy shortage. This condition can be improved by education, prevention, research and advocacy.
Increasing membership is a major challenge in order to better take care of children with renal disease all over the world.
In order to reach this goal, IPNA and all regional societies (AfPNA, ALANEPE, ANZNPA, ASPN, AsPNA, ESPN, JSPN) propose a combined membership adapted to average local resources and therefore provides several benefits: access to web community and social media, access to educational support, electronic version of the journal Pediatric Nephrology, electronic version of the Pediatric Nephrology textbook, free access to other journals and books from Springer, involvement in educational activities worldwide, reduced fees for all IPNA congresses and workshops, etc.
Our recommendation is: Join IPNA today.
Our best wishes,
Pierre Cochat, President
Kim Yap, President Elect
Your benefits as IPNA member
IPNA Pediatric Nephrology journal
print or electronic versions, including online journal archive. For more information, click here.
25% textbook discount
on all English-language Springer Books.
dedicated to members.
more journals with free access
online access to the European Journal of Pediatrics and International Urology and Nephrology.
Access to „Members-only areas“ of the IPNA website
Educational items, collected and categorized published educational articles, self-assessment questions, teaching courses, guidelines and materials, forum (also know as a online discussion board), fellowship program, membership directory
IPNA Membership certificate
Issued per request. Please contact office [at] ipna-online.org
Who can become a member?
IPNA membership requirements:
- A member may reside anywhere in the world.
- A member must have an active interest in pediatric nephrology and be medically qualified.
- Members of Regional and/or National Pediatric Nephrology Societies will be eligible for IPNA membership.
- All individuals seeking membership will apply directly to IPNA. Read the IPNA Constitution
IPNA Membership Categories
IPNA offers two types of membership:
1. IPNA SUBSCRIPTION
- This subscription is a regular single subscription and it does not include the combination of any regional society´s membership.
- You can choose whether you prefer to receive the printed journal every month to your mailbox or if you are happy with the online version of the journal.
2. IPNA COMBINED SUBSCRIPTION
- You can get valuable combined membership with any of the seven regional societies.
- European, Japanese, American and Australian-NZ societies collect the combined membership fees though their offices.
- Combined membership with African, Asian and Latin America society is done though IPNA Membership.
Choose the subscription that suits you the best in the table below and follow the link.
Should you have any question or problems, do not hesitate to contact ask at office [at] ipna-online.org
|2018 IPNA Subscription - Online & Print Journal||Application available here|
|2018 AFPNA + IPNA Subscription - Online only||Application available here|
|2018 AFPNA + IPNA Subscription - Print & Online||Application available here|
|2018 ALANEPE + IPNA Subscription - Online only||Application available here|
|2018 ALANEPE + IPNA Subscription - Print & Online||Application available here|
|2018 ANZPNA + IPNA Subscription - Online only||Apply on ANZPNA website|
|2018 ANZPNA + IPNA Subscription - Print & Online||Apply on ANZPNA website|
|2018 ASPN + IPNA Subscription - Online only||Apply on ASPN page|
|2018 ASPN + IPNA Subscription - Print & Online||Apply on ASPN page|
|2018 AsPNA + IPNA Subscription - Online only||Application available here|
|2018 AsPNA + IPNA Subscription - Print & Online||Application available here|
|2018 ESPN + IPNA Subscription - Online only||Apply on ESPN website|
|2018 ESPN + IPNA Subscription - Print & Online||Apply on ESPN website|
|2018 JSPN + IPNA Subscription - Online only||Apply on JSPN website|
|2018 JSPN + IPNA Subscription - Print & Online||Apply on JSPN website|
2018 Emeritus - Free subscription including online version of Pediatric Nephrology Journal
Emeritus Members are: any active member who has retired may request a transfer to Emeritus Membership. Such requests shall be in writing to the President of the Society who will submit the request to the Council for its consideration and approval. Emeritus Members are not eligible to vote, hold office, serve as a member of the Council but may act in an advisory capacity and unless specified otherwise serve on committees with vote.
Please send your request to office [at] ipna-online.org
- 12 issues per year (online by default and print upon request)
- Editorial Commentaries
- Reviews and Grand Round Presentations
- Letters to the Editors
- Rapid Communications
- Brief Reports
- Teaching Section
- Online First!