Things to know:
- The application should be filled out by a local organizer with administrative experience.
- The application should specify the target audience of the course.
- The application should include an indication that the Regional Assistant Secretary has been notified.
- Announcements and program materials should include the logo of IPNA (download the logo here).
- Once submitted, your application will be evaluated by the Teaching Course Committee.
- If you have any questions please contact directly the contact-ipna [at] europa-organisation.com (subject: IPNA%20Teaching%20Course%20Questions) (Teaching Course Committee chair).
After successful completion of your teaching course:
- After the course, applicants are required to provide feed-back within 3 months of course completion, including results of course evaluation forms. The report should indicate the teaching objectives of the couse and the extent to which they have been met.
- The report should also provide a detailed break down of how the IPNA funds were utilized.
- IPNA strongly encourages making available to all its members PowerPoint slides that are presented at IPNA-sponsored events. The applicant should obtain written consent to post slides in PDF format on the IPNA website and forward these files to office [at] ipna-online.org. Please name each PDF files with the name of the presentation.