Pediatric Nephrology Journal
- Covers all aspects of acute and chronic diseases that affect renal function in children, as well as on hypertension and fluid and electrolyte metabolism
- Publishes original clinical research and new or important clinical observations
- Invited reviews on important new developments or controversial issues from recognized authorities
- 2016 Impact Factor 2.516
- Ranked position 12 in "Pediatrics"
- 98% of authors said they would definitely / probably publish in the journal again