The International Pediatric Nephrology Association has an established fellowship program to provide pediatricians who work far from a pediatric nephrology training center with training in order to disseminate knowledge of pediatric nephrology to different regions around the world.
Teaching courses are taught by a group of 3-5 Pediatric.
Nephrologists with a wide range of knowledge in nephrology as well as outstanding teaching credentials. The courses last 3-5 days and tend to occur in underserved areas of the world.
IPNA Junior Classes
IPNA Junior Classes provides an advanced teaching in pediatric nephrology as a joint action with Regional Societies
First junior working group (2014-2017)
- Adam R. Weinstein from USA for ASPN
- Aditi Sinha from India for AsSPNA
- Alfonso Huante Anaya from Mexico for ALANEPE
- Ana Teixeira from Portugal for ESPN
- Christopher Esezobor from Nigeria for AFPNA
- Shoichio Kanda from Japan for JSPN
- Amelia Lepage from Australia for ANZPNA