Pediatric Nephrology publishes original laboratory or clinical research and new or important clinical observations pertaining to any aspect of the wide spectrum of acute and chronic diseases that affect renal function in children as well as on hypertension and fluid and electrolyte metabolism. Studies may involve medical, surgical, nutritional, physiologic, biochemical, pathologic or immunologic aspects of disease, imaging techniques or consequences of renal failure. Such work is published either as full length original contributions or as brief reports. The journal also reviews important new developments or controversial issues in the field through invited contributions from recognized authorities and through summaries by its contributing editors of related literature. Special features include pathologic case conferences, a section on practical pediatric nephrology, letters to the editors and a question and answer forum.
- IPNA members can view the full online version of the journal.
- IPNA members have full online access to the European Journal of Pediatrics.
- IPNA members have full online access to the Journal International Urology and Nephrology.
- New textbook offered by IPNA and Springer, Pediatric Nephrology.
- Additionally, members receive a 25% discount on all English-language Springer books.