Pediatric Nephrology publishes original laboratory or clinical research and new or important clinical observations pertaining to any aspect of the wide spectrum of acute and chronic diseases that affect renal function in children as well as on hypertension and fluid and electrolyte metabolism. Studies may involve medical, surgical, nutritional, physiologic, biochemical, pathologic or immunologic aspects of disease, imaging techniques or consequences of renal failure. Such work is published either as full length original contributions or as brief reports. The journal also reviews important new developments or controversial issues in the field through invited contributions from recognized authorities and through summaries by its contributing editors of related literature. Special features include pathologic case conferences, a section on practical pediatric nephrology, letters to the editors and a question and answer forum.
Pediatric Nephrology Journal
IPNA members can view the full online version of the journal.
- Covers all aspects of acute and chronic diseases that affect renal function in children, as well as on hypertension and fluid electrolyte metabolism
- Publishes original clinical research and new or important clinical observations
- Invited reviews on important new developments or controversial issues from recognized authorities
- 2016 Impact Factor 2.516
- Ranked position 12 in "Pediatrics"
- 98% of authors said they would definitely/probably publish in the journal again
- Every month, IPNA gives you free access to one article. Please click here to read this month's article
IPNA members have also full online access to:
- New textbook offered by IPNA and Springer, Pediatric Nephrology.
- Additionally, members receive a 25% discount on all English-language Springer books.