Application deadlines are April 1 and October 1, respectively.
Please find below the list of documents that will be requested during this application.
All those documents must be in English:
- Your resume or CV (in PDF or JPG)
- An official letter of recommendation by your pediatric program director (in PDF or JPG)
- An official letter of acceptance from the proposed training center (in PDF or JPG)
- An official confirmation letter from the Secretary General of the regional society of origin for the candidate to endorse their application. For example, if a candidate from Africa applies to a fellowship in Europe, he/she has to include a letter from the African Society of Pediatric Nephrology stating that he/she is known.
- A preliminary training plan
- An official post training employment letter (PDF or JPG)
- Once you have all requested documents, please fill out the form below.
Candidates applying for the centers in France or Canada should note that due to the country‘s policy, the duration of the fellowship can be only 6 or 7 months in order to fulfill the country´s criteria of minimum wage per month/year.