Become a member
Become a member
The International Pediatric Nephrology Association has around 1,600 members from around 100 countries.
Today around 85% of children with end-stage renal disease die due to the unavailability of renal replacement therapy . This can be improved by education, prevention, research and advocacy.
Increasing membership is a major challenge in order to better take care of children with renal disease all over the world.
In order to reach this goal, IPNA and all regional societies (AfPNA, ALANEPE, ANZNPA, ASPN, AsPNA, ESPN, JSPN) propose a combined membership adapted to support local resources and provide several benefits (please see the benefits below).
Your benefits as IPNA member
Become a member
- You will be an integral part of our global community and thus keep up to date with the latest outcomes in pediatric nephrology, events and congresses, workshops, new book releases.
- We welcome the opportunity for you to share research, clinical accomplishments, news and updates from your region as well.
- As an IPNA member, you can become an organizer of an IPNA teaching course, allowing IPNA to support kidney education and clinical development in your region.
ACCESS TO „MEMBERS-ONLY AREAS“ OF THE IPNA WEBSITE
- Educational materials from IPNA Teaching Courses and Junior Classes
- Video presentations from IPNA Teaching Courses
- Other educational resources
- Full access to Pediatric Nephrology Journal and other journals
- Membership Directory coming soon
- Discounted membership rates for developing countries
- Discounted rate for IPNA Congress
- Special rate for other events and congresses
JOURNALS WITH FREE ACCESS
- Full online access to Pediatric Nephrology Journal
- Online access to the European Journal of Pediatrics and International Urology and Nephrology.
25% TEXTBOOK DISCOUNT
- On all English-language Springer Books.
Who can become a member?
IPNA membership requirements:
- A member may reside anywhere in the world.
- A member must have an active interest in pediatric nephrology and be medically qualified.
- Members of Regional and/or National Pediatric Nephrology Societies will be eligible for IPNA membership.
- All individuals seeking membership will apply directly to IPNA. Read the IPNA Constitution
IPNA Membership Categories
IPNA offers two types of membership:
1. IPNA SUBSCRIPTION
- This subscription is a regular single subscription and it does not include the combination of any regional society´s membership.
- You can choose whether you prefer to receive the printed journal every month to your mailbox or if you are happy with the online version of the journal.
2. IPNA COMBINED SUBSCRIPTION
- You can get valuable combined membership with any of the seven regional societies.
- European, Japanese, American and Australian-NZ societies collect the combined membership fees though their offices.
- Combined membership with African, Asian and Latin America society is done though IPNA Membership.
Choose the subscription that suits you the best in the table below and follow the link.
Should you have any question or problems, do not hesitate to contact ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
|2020 IPNA Subscription – Online Only||Application available here|
|2020 IPNA Subscription – Online & Print Journal||Application available here|
|2020 AFPNA + IPNA Subscription – Online only||Application available here|
|2020 AFPNA + IPNA Subscription – Print & Online||Application available here|
|2020 ALANEPE + IPNA Subscription – Online only||Application available here|
|2020 ALANEPE + IPNA Subscription – Print & Online||Application available here|
|2020 ANZPNA + IPNA Subscription – Online only||Apply on ANZPNA website|
|2020 ANZPNA + IPNA Subscription – Print & Online||Apply on ANZPNA website|
|2020 ASPN + IPNA Subscription – Online only||Apply on ASPN page|
|2020 ASPN + IPNA Subscription – Print & Online||Apply on ASPN page|
|2020 AsPNA + IPNA Subscription – Online only||Application available here|
|2020 AsPNA + IPNA Subscription – Print & Online||Application available here|
|2020 ESPN + IPNA Subscription – Online only||Apply on ESPN website|
|2020 ESPN + IPNA Subscription – Print & Online||Apply on ESPN website|
|2020 JSPN + IPNA Subscription – Online only||Apply on JSPN website|
|2020 JSPN + IPNA Subscription – Print & Online||Apply on JSPN website|
2019 Emeritus – Free subscription including online version of Pediatric Nephrology Journal
Emeritus Members are: any active member who has retired may request (including an updated CV) a transfer to Emeritus Membership. Such requests shall be in writing to the President of the Society who will submit the request to the Council for its consideration and approval. Emeritus Members are not eligible to vote, hold office, serve as a member of the Council but may act in an advisory capacity and unless specified otherwise serve on committees with vote.
|Please send your request to email@example.com|