The International Pediatric Nephrology Association has an established fellowship program to provide pediatricians who work far from a pediatric nephrology training center with training in order to disseminate knowledge of pediatric nephrology to different regions around the world. IPNA’s successes in this program include the following:
- Over 200 completed fellowships since 2003
- Fellowships have been offered in 24 countries around the world
At the conclusion of the program, the trainees will be required to submit a report reviewing their training experience. This report is expected within the 3 months following the end of the training.
After verification and approval of the final report by the Fellowship Committee, IPNA membership privileges will be activated:
- Stipends covering travel expenses to go to national pediatric nephrology congress
- A one year IPNA membership subscription including the access to the online version of “Pediatric Nephrology” Journal
- An online copy of the textbook, “Pediatric Nephrology”, 7th Edition.
- Another year of IPNA membership subscription with the online access to the online version of “Pediatric Nephrology” Journal if the fellow fills another questionnaire.
On top of these privileges, the fellow will receive an official IPNA training certificate.
Learn more about the IPNA fellowship program and its impact at the presentation given by Fellowship Commitee chair Paulo Koch-Nogueira at the IPNA Congress in Venice.
Fellowship program applicants: